BPCL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 102 Graduate Apprentice Posts | Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Ltd., Kochi Refinery has welcomed all out 102 Graduate Apprentice posts in different exchanges. Intrigued and qualified up-and-comers can apply to the posts through the recommended design at the very latest 08 September 2022 (Through NATS Portal) and 13 September 2022 (Through BPCL entryway.)
Competitors having Engineering (Full Time Course) in the particular disciplines can apply for these posts.
Under determination process, competitors will be shortlisted for interview on their imprints in the passing Engineering certification assessment. The last Merit List will be ready as per classifications based on marks got in the capability assessment and interview.
BPCL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 102 Graduate Apprentice Posts
Total Numbers of the Posts
- 102 Positions
Name of the Positions
Graduate (Apprentice) Posts
- Compound Engineering: 31
- Structural Engineering: 8
- Software engineering and Engineering: 9
- Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 5
- Wellbeing Engineering/Safety and Fire Engineering: 10
- Mechanical Engineering: 28
- Instrumentation Engineering/Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation Technology/Instrumentation and control designing/hardware and Instrumentation Engineering: 9
- Metallurgy Engineering: 2
Eligibility criteria for BPCL Recruitment 2022
- Designing (Full Time Course) in the separate disciplines with 60% imprints. Check the notice connect for subtleties of the instructive capability of the posts. DRDO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 1901 Posts
- 18 to 27 Years. AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 156 Posts.
- The up-and-comers will be chosen in light of their legitimacy signs of science certificate and interview.
BPCL Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Rs. 25,000/- per month
Last Date for Application online to BPSCL Recruitment 2022
- Online Application beginning date: August 26
- Last date for signing up for NATS entrance: September 8
- Last date for applying: September 13