ECIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 284 Apprentice Posts | ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited) is a Schedule ‘A’ CPSE under the Department of Atomic Energy with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. ECIL is recruiting candidates for 284 vacancies of ITI Trade Apprenticeship. Candidates who have ITI Diploma can apply for this post. For application of ECIL Recruitment 2022, candidate has to apply online through ECIL website. The last date for submission of application is 08 August 2022.
Total Numbers of the Posts
- 284 Posts
Name of the Posts
Eligibility criteria for ECIL Recruitment 2022
- ITI Pass Authentication for example NCVT authentication in the particular Exchange
- Up-and-comers will be chosen based on ITI marks merit. 70% seats
- Will be locked in with Government ITI understudies and remaining seats with private ITI understudies.
- The choice rundown will be facilitated on ECIL site at the latest 20.09.2022.
- Apprenticeship preparing will begin from 18.10.2022
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years as on 14.10.2022.
- The upper age limit is 25 years for general candidates, 28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022?
- STEP:1 Intrigued up-and-comers should initially enroll themselves in the site of Service of Expertise Improvement and Business venture (MSDE) i.e www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- STEP:2 Resulting to enrollment in the gateway referenced over, the intrigued
- qualified up-and-comers will present the internet based application through ECIL site:
- “www.ecil.co.in”as per the subtleties given.
- Go to ecil.co.in select ‘Professions’ trailed by ‘e-Enlistment’
- Presently pursue the heading as given on the site.
- Last Date to Application : 10 October 2022.