GMRC Recruitment 2022 Apply online for Executive Director Posts | To meet with the immediate requirement of GMRC, applications are invited from experience, dynamic and motivated candidates of Group A/SAG level from Indian Railways Or Equivalent scale in Govt. Organisation/ Metro Rail Corporation/PSU on deputation basis for the following posts:
Last Date is 31st October, 2022. For details regarding eligibility criteria please refer Annexure-I. Eligible and Interested Officers from Railways and Metro Rail Organizations are encouraged to apply through proper channel as per the application format at Annexure-II. The applicants should encase all pertinent verification/reports on the side of capability, experience and pay scales/gross compensation. Zonal Railways etc. may forward the applications of eligible candidate along with Vigilance/ D&AR clearance on [email protected] by 31st October, 2022.
GMRC Recruitment 2022 Apply online for Executive Director Posts
Total Numbers of the Posts
- 02 Posts
Name of the Posts
- Executive Director (Civil)
- Executive Director (Systems)
Eligibility criteria for GMRC Recruitment 2022
Executive Direct (Civil)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (Civil) from Govt. recognized Institute/University.
Executive Direct (Systems)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Communications) from Govt. recognized Institute/University. Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 1300 Special Educator Posts
GMRC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit (As on date of advertisement)
- Max. Age Limit ; 55 Years
GMRC Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Officers working in CDA pay scale Level 15 (1,82,200-2,24,100) in Govt. Organization or PSU OR working in IDA payscale of Rs. 1,50,000-3,00,000 in Govt. organisation or PSU. Payscale can be discussed for deserving candidates.
- Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
- Candidates will be selected based on an personal interview.
- Online application starting date : 07.09.2022
- Online application last date : 31.10.2022