HAL Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 178 Apprentice Posts: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has issued notification for the posts of Various Apprentice Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through official website. Kindly check notification, eligibility criteria, essential qualification, salary, job location, last date to apply, age limit and age relaxation, selection process and other details before apply online for HAL Recruitment 2022.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 178 Apprentice Posts
Total No. of the Posts
- 178 Position
Name of the Vacancy
- Diploma Technical Apprentice Posts : 79
- Engineering and Other Apprentice Position : 99
Eligibility criteria for HAL Recruitment 2022
- For Engineering Graduate Apprentices: Candidates should have successfully completed Graduation in respective branch of Engineering/Technology/Nursing from a recognized university in the above mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the Date of Joining for apprentice training and Graduation Date should not be more than 3 years.
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Candidates should have completed Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Hotel management/Lab Tech from State Board of Technical Education in the above mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the Date of Joining for apprentice training and Date of qualifying for Diploma should not be more than 3 years. The individuals who are going through/Completed Graduate – designing are not qualified for this apprenticeship program.
HAL Recruitment 2022 – Salary
- ENGINEERING/OTHER GRADUATE APPRENTICES (Stipend: Rs.9000/- per Month)
- TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) APPRENTICES (Stipend: Rs.8000/- per Month)
Job Posting (Location)
- Nashik, Maharashtra, India
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates who meet the notified criteria should follow the
STEP 1 (Form No.1): Register on apprenticeship portal ‘www.mhrdnats.gov.in’ Registration
on this portal is a must for further application i.e. STEP 2
- STEP 2: Apply in the HAL Nasik application form (Google form)
- Click on the link given below to open the application form
- Enter the correct and required information in the application form and submit it.
- Please verify that a submission message is seen on your screen
- “Your response has been registered Thank You!”. This ensures submission process
Step 3: Attend Physical Document verification at HAL Nasik as per schedule which will be
provided in email communication to the applied candidates. Tentative schedule is 3rd/4th
week of August 2022.
Last Date to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022
- Last Date to Accept Application : 10 Aug, 2022
- Download – HAL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
- Application online : Click here
1 thought on “HAL Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 178 Apprentice Posts”