HAL Recruitment 2022 for 120 Apprentice Posts | Specialized Training Institute (TTI), HAL(BC), Bangalore welcomes application from qualified contender for 15 to 24 months Full Term Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship Act 1961, in CNC Programmer cum Operator, Machinist, Electrician and Welder exchanges under the Corporate Social Responsibility – Skill Development initiativeof HAL.
HAL Has issued notification for apprentice posts on their official website. Eligible and interested candidates may send their necessary documents and application form to the given address in the official notification. Please check official notification, eligibility criteria, age relaxation, age limit, selection process, application fees, salary, job posting, last date to application and other details before apply for HAL Recruitment 2022.
HAL Recruitment 2022 for 120 Apprentice Posts
Total Number of the Posts
- 120 Vacancy
Name of the Posts
- Apprentice Posts
Eligibility criteria for HAL Recruitment 2022
- Pass in SSLC/tenth or comparable with least total signs of 60%for General/OBC applicants and half for SC/ST/PWD up-and-comers.
- For more essential qualification details please go to detailed authority notification.
- Recently IRCTC Published Notification for the 60 Posts in their Official Website – Apply online for from Here (IRCTC Recruitment 2022)
HAL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Mature between 15-18 years as on 01-10-2022.
- Please go to official notification for HAL Recruitment 2022 Age limit more details.
- Contender for confirmation will be waitlist in light of half weightage in composed test and half weightage in SSLC/tenth class marks. In the event of a tie, the competitor with higher composed test imprints will be chosen and further, if there should be an occurrence of a tie at this stage, up-and-comer who was conceived before would be chosen.
- Last choice depends on the confirmation of unique records of guarantee.
- Composed test will be in various decision design covering Science and Mathematics of 09th and tenth norm.
- Recently Bhuj Nagarpalika Published Notification for the 09 Posts in their Official Website – Apply online for from Here (Bhuj Nagarpalika Recruitment 2022)
- Bangalore, India
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022?
- Application in the recommended design (encased) to be ship off Technical Training Institute (TTI), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore-560017 in an A4 size paper alongside duplicates of SSLC/tenth Marks card, BPL/Anthyodaya Ration card, SC/ST/OBC/PwD testament in the event that pertinent, Certificate for guaranteeing reservation under orphaneddue to Covid-19/single parent kids.
Last Date to Application Submission
- Last Date : 09/09/2022