IBPS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 710 Specialist Officer (SO) Posts | Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for recruitment to 710 vacancies of Specialist Officers, according to which interested candidates can apply online by 21.11.2022. You can get other information regarding this job like pay scale, educational qualification, age limit, application process, selection process information in the below page.
- 716 Posts
Name of the Posts
- IT Officer- 44
- Agriculture Field Officer – 516
- Official Language Officer-25
- Law Officer-10
- HR/Personal Officer-15
- Marketing Officer-100
Eligibility criteria for IBPS Recruitment 2022
IT Official :
- long term Designing/Innovation Degree in Software engineering/PC Applications/Data Innovation/Hardware/Gadgets and Broadcast communications/Hardware and Correspondence/Hardware and Instrumentation OR
- Post Advanced education in Hardware/Gadgets and Telecom/Gadgets and Correspondence/Gadgets and Instrumentation/Software engineering/Data Innovation/PC Applications OR
- Graduate having passed DOEACC B level
Farming Field Official (AFO) :
- long term Degree (graduation) in Farming/Cultivation/Animal Cultivation/Veterinary Science/Dairy Science/Fishery Science/Pisciculture/Agri. Showcasing and Participation/Co-activity and Banking/Agro-Ranger service/Ranger service/Horticultural Biotechnology/Food Science/Agribusiness Business The board/Food Innovation/Dairy Innovation/Rural Designing/Sericulture.
Regulation Official :
- A Four year certification in Regulation (LLB) and selected as a backer with Bar Committee.
Rajbasha Adhikari :
- Post Advanced education in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR
- Post advanced education in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
HR/Individual Official :
- Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Advanced education or Two Years Full time Post Graduate recognition in Faculty The board/Modern Relations/HR/HRD/Social Work/Work Regulation.
Promoting Official (MO) :
- Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Advertising)/Two Years Full time MBA (Showcasing)/Two Years Full time PGDBA/PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM with specialization in Promoting.
IBPS Selection Process
- The minimum age for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. In this, the age will be calculated as on 1st November 2022. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories as per rules.
- The candidates who want to apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022, out of the general category, OBC category and EWS category candidates will have to pay ₹ 850 application fee. Apart from this, the application fee for other category candidates has been kept at ₹ 175.
Candidates will be selected for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 on the basis of Online Pre & Mains Exam, Interview, Document Verification and Medical Exam. Applicants can get detailed information of IBPS Specialist Officer Selection Process 2022 from the official notification given below.
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination.
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2022?
Candidates who want to know how to apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022. They can easily do their application by following the method given by us. Step by step way to apply is being provided to you below. Before applying, candidates must check the official notification of IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment once.
- To apply, first of all visit the official website of IBPS.
- Here in the Career section, click on the Recruitment section.
- Here you have to click on the Apply Online link of IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment.
- Now an application form will come in front of you, fill the information asked in it.
- Alongside this, you should transfer the expected records.
- After that pay the application expense as per your class.
- Finally click on submit if you want you can also download your application form.
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 01.11.2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 21.11.2022