ICPS Narmada Recruitment 2022 for Various Posts | Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS) Narmada issued notification for the posts of Protection Officer, Data Analyst, Out Reach Worker and other posts. Eligible and interested candidates may apply offline through send their necessary documents and application form to the given address in the advertisement. Please read official notification, eligibility criteria, education qualification, selection process, apply process, application process, last date to apply, advertisement number, job location, age limit and age relaxation and other details before apply for ICPS Recruitment 2022.
ICPS Narmada Recruitment 2022 for Various Posts
- 05 Positions
Name of the Positions
- Protection Officer : 01 Post
- Samajik Karykar : 02 Posts
- Data Analyst : 01 Post
- Out Reach Worker : 01 Post
Eligibility criteria for ICPS Narmada Recruitment 2022
- MRM. MSW. Post Graduation with MRS Psychology/ Sociology passed with minimum 55% and three years experience in Development Sector or Child Protection Rights commensurate with educational qualification. Apply for GWSSB Recruitment 2022 from Here.
- MRM. MSW. Post Graduate with MRS / Psychology / Sociology passed with minimum 50% and minimum 02 years experience commensurate with educational qualification
- Graduation in any discipline or Degree / Diploma in Computer with 50% pass, two years experience in ms office, internet and data analysis.
Out Reach Worker
- Graduation with BRS/ BSW/ Psychology/ Sociology with minimum 50% Minimum one year relevant experience of study in Government Project Voluntary Institution.
ICPS Narmada Recruitment 2022 Salary
Protection Officer : Rs. 21,000/-
Samajik Karyakar : Rs. 14,000/-
Data Analyst : Rs. 14,000/-
Out Reach Worker : Rs. 11,000/-
- There is no application fees for application offline.
- Candidates will be selected based on an personal interview.
Last Date to Application
- Last Date : Within 10 Days from Given address in the advertisement.