IRMA Recruitment 2022 for Research Assistant/ Associate Posts – The premier national institute for postgraduate, doctoral, and mid-career/in-service education, research, and consulting in rural management is the Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA). The goal of IRMA, which was established in 1979, is to use professional management to encourage all-around sustainable rural development.
The project “Supply chain collaboration and role of digital technologies for achieving the sustainability goals in context to net-zero-economy:” is seeking applications for the position of Research Assistant/ Associate. Research into the Indian manufacturing sector.
IRMA Recruitment 2022 for Research Assistant/ Associate Posts
- 01 Post
Name of the Posts
- Research Assistant/ Associate Posts
Eligibility criteria for IRMA Recruitment 2022
- Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university or institute with a focus on the social sciences or humanities. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel. Excellent command of the English language and Hindi. Experience collecting, transcribe, and analyzing qualitative data. Experience analyzing data with software tools.
IRMA Recruitment 2022 Salary
- The appointment will be made on a contractual basis, and the total salary will be Rs. 16,000 per month, depending on experience and qualifications. For the Research Associate position with a consolidated salary of Rs. 50,000, candidates with a UGC NET qualification will be considered. $20,000 each month. This is a one-year contract position; be that as it may, the span can be broadened in light of the need of the undertaking.
- Candidates will be selected based on an personal interview.
How to Apply for IRMA Recruitment 2022?
- By December 18, 2022, interested candidates can submit an online application at https://www.irma.ac.in/careers/careers.php. Please ensure that the application contains a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and statement of interest.
- Last Date: 18/12/2022
- Download – IRMA Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF