Kandla Port Recruitment 2023 For 108 Apprentice Posts: Under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Apprenticeship (Amendments) Rules 2019, Deendayal Port Authority invites applications from qualified candidates for Apprenticeship Training in the fields of Trade Apprentices, Graduates (Eng/Tech/General Streams), and Technical (Diploma) for the years 2023-2024.
Check All details about Job Posts, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Application Process, Last Date to Apply, Job Location and Other details Before Apply online for Kandla Port Recruitment 2023.
Kandla Port Recruitment 2023 For 108 Apprentice Posts
- 108 Posts
Name of the Posts
- Trade Apprentice Posts : 37 Posts
- Technical Apprentices or Diploma Apprentices : 28 Posts
- Apprentices for Degree Engineering Discipline : 28 Posts
- Non Engineering Graduates (General Streams) : 15 Posts
Eligibility criteria for Kandla Port Recruitment 2023
Kandla Port Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in the respective trade ITI (SCVT) in the trade – Computer Operator and Programming Assistant ITI (NCVT) in the trade – Computer Operator and Programming Assistant Graduation [B.A./B.Sc./B.com]
Technical Apprentices or Diploma Apprentices and Apprentices for Degree Engineering Discipline
- Regular – Diploma Engineering in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Computer Science IT
Non Engineering Graduates (General Streams)
- [B.com, BCA, BBA, BA, and B.Sc] degrees
Age and qualification requirements:
Candidates who meet the following requirements will have their applications considered:
- Age: The upper age limit for any of the aforementioned trades or disciplines is 28 years old as of January 31, 2023. The government’s provisions and rules allow for an upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
On the basis of merit, eligible candidates will be provisionally selected.
The “Sum of marks obtained in all semesters/years” and “Sum of total (maximum) marks in all semesters/years”—as stated by the candidate in their application on the Deendayal Port Authority website (www.deendayalport.gov.in)—will be used to calculate the merit.
CGPA, C.P., Grade, Scale, Point, or any other nomenclature mentioned in the curriculum must be converted into a percentage score in accordance with the rules and included (out of a maximum of 100 marks).
When filling out the application form on the Deendayal Port Authority website (www.deendayalport.gov.in), the candidate is solely responsible for ensuring that all information and marks declared are accurate.
Incorrect or false information provided by a candidate will not be the subject of any correspondence or communication.
The merit lists will be made available online through the DPT at www.deendayalport.gov.in. Candidates who have been provisionally chosen will be notified via registered email that they will be required to submit the following documents (originals and one set of photocopies) for verification:
1) Photograph in the size of a passport.
2) An Aadhaar card (complete with the exact name on the ITI, Grad, Diploma, or Degree Engineering Certificate).
3) Mark sheet for SSC or Matriculation
4) Graduation Certificate from School
5) All ITI, graduation, diploma, and degree engineering certificates and evaluation forms.
6) Caste Certificate (SC, ST, OBC, or NCL)
7) Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable).
8) Proof of reservation in relation to Ex. Serv. ( if necessary).
9) Having a State Bank of India Aadhaar-linked bank account.
Also Read >> Botad Nagarpalika Bharti 2023 For Apprentice Posts
- Kandla, Gujarat, India
Kandla Port Recruitment 2023 Salary
- Rs. 7,700 to 9,000/-
How to Apply for Kandla Port Recruitment 2023?
- Interested and Eligible candidates may application online through given link in table below.
- Apply Starting Date: 01/02/2023
- Apply Last Date: 20/02/2023
|Official Notification||Download PDF|
|Online Registration link||Click Here|
1 thought on “Kandla Port Recruitment 2023 For 108 Apprentice Posts”