Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 180 Posts | Applications are invited for the post of Apprentice in Naval Ship Repair Yard. Naval Ship Repair Yard is giving a good opportunity for the candidates who have completed their graduation from a recognized institute. Interested candidates can read the instructions given below and apply before the last date. The last date to apply is 20 Nov 2022. Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of interview and experience.
Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 180 Posts
- 180 Posts
Name of the Posts
- Carpenter : 14
- Electrician : 15
- Electronics Mechanic : 19
- Fitter : 18
- Information and Communication Technology Maintenance : 04
- Instrument Mechanic : 09
- Machinist : 04
- Mechanic Diesel : 14
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance : 09
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle : 04
- Mechanic Ref and AC : 05
- Painter (General) : 04
- Plumber : 09
- Sheet Metal Worker : 11
- Tailor (General) : 02
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 09
- Apprentice : 30
Eligibility criteria for Naval Ship Yard Limited Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who have secured more than 50% marks in Matriculation or equivalent and more than 65% marks in relevant ITI trade recognized by National/State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT/SCVT) can apply. The age limit of the candidate should be between 14 to 21 years.
- Monthly stipend as per prescribed rates will be paid as per extant government rules and regulation(Presently, Rs. 7700/- per month for one year ITI certificate holder and Rs. 8050/- per month for two years ITI certificate holder
How to Apply for Naval ShipYard recruitment 2022?
- Interested eligible candidates are required to register online on www.apprenticeshipindia.org. On completion of online registration, candidates are required to forward the “Apprentice Profile” along with the under mentioned documents by speed / registered post to “The Officer- in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka – 581 308” within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Candidates should have completed 14 years and below 21 years of age as on 01 Apr 2023 i.e. born between 01 Apr 2002 and 31 Mar 2009 (both dates inclusive). The upper age limit of 21 years is relaxable by five (05) years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST). The upper age limit may be further relaxed by two (02) years by Naval Headquarters at their discretion in respect of candidates who merit special consideration.
- Last Date to Send Application : 21.11.2022