NTPC Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 864 Posts | National Thermal Power Corporation, NTPC has started the process of application for a total of 864 posts of Engineering Executive Trainee through GATE-2022. The application process is starting from today and the last date to submit the application form is November 11. Interested candidates can apply through online mode with the help of official website careers.ntpc.co.in.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details: This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up 864 vacancies out of which 280 vacancies are for the posts of Electrical, 360 for Mechanical and 164 for Electronics/ Instrumentation. have gone. Apart from this, 30 vacancies are for civil and 30 vacancies have been kept for mining.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 864 Posts
- 864 Posts
Name of the Posts
- Electrical Engineer – 280
- Mechanical Engineer – 360
- Electronics / Instrumentation Engineer – 164
- Civil Engineer – 30
- Mining Engineer – 30
Eligibility criteria for NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Candidate should have a full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with at least 65% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
- Also, candidates must appear for GATE 2022.
- The age limit for General / EWS for NTPC Recruitment 2022 is 27 years as on the last date of application. SC/ST/OBC/PWBD/XSM candidates will be given age relaxation as per Government of India rules.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Salary
- NTPC Recruitment 2022 Notification has provided the information regarding the salary of an Engineering Executive Trainee (EET). It is Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- (E1 Grade).
- Eligible candidates for NTPC Recruitment 2022 will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in GATE 2022 exam.
- The chose up-and-comers will go through one-year preparing at different spots. The last spot of posting will be chosen after fulfillment of preparing. Competitors can be put, the nation over, in any of activities/stations including Auxiliaries/JVs organizations of NTPC for shift activity of force plants and will be expected to work in shifts (counting night shift). Application for the post will be considered as the assent of the contender to work in shifts (counting night shift)
- Start NTPC Recruitment 2022 Application Form 28 October 2022
- Last Date Application Form 11 November 2022
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022?
- Applicants need to apply online for the post of EET-2022 with
- their Entryway 2022 enrollment number by visiting careers.ntpc.co.in or professions
- area at www.ntpc.co.in. Applicants are mentioned to go through the full text of
- the commercial accessible on our site for itemized qualification measures, reservation
- & relaxations, determination cycle, situation and different subtleties prior to applying.
|Official Notification||Download Notification|
|Apply Online||Click Here|