RRC Recruitment 2022 for Cultural Posts | Railway Recruitment cell in shorts (RRC) has invite application for the Cultural Posts in its official website. Interested Job seekers can application online by given link in below. Kindly verify all details like education qualification details, eligibility criteria, selection process, How to apply process, age criteria and Last date to Apply before apply online for RRC Recruitment 2022.
- 02 Posts
Name of the Posts
- Octopad instrument player: 01 Post
- Male singer : 01 Post
Eligibility criteria for RRC Recruitment 2022
- Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate for NTPC categories.
- 50% marks isn’t demanded in that frame of mind of SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen/People With Handicaps (PWD) up-and-comers and in the event of applicants who have capabilities higher than the fundamental least endorsed capability.
- Registration in addition to Course Finished Act Apprenticeship supported by NCVT/SCVT for specialized classes.
- Matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT / SCVT for technical categories
RRC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Min. Age : 18 Years and Max. Age : 30 Years
- For all other candidates : Rs. 500/-
- for sc, st, women, ex- service man: Rs. 250/-
- Choice will be founded on the Composed Test and Archive Confirmation followed by the Evaluation of Imprints for Declarations. Up-and-comers prescribed for arrangement should go through Clinical Assessment and ought to be viewed as fit and ought to have imperative Clinical Wellness according to the Clinical Grouping endorsed for the chose post.
Also Read : GSECL Recruitment 2023 for 259 for Vidyut Sahayak, Junior Engineer and Other Posts @gsecl.in
- All India Jobs
How to Apply for RRC Recruitment 2022?
- Interested and Eligible candidates may Application online by given link in below.
- Opening Date and Time : 17/11/2022, 10.00 hrs.
- Closing Date and Time : 16/12/2022, 23.59 hrs.
- Download – RRC Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
- Apply online click Here
1 thought on “RRC Recruitment 2022 for Cultural Posts”