SAIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 333 Posts | Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise and the leading steel-making company in India, invites applications from eligible candidates for the following posts for it’s Plan.
Recently Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has issued notification for the post of Executive and non executive. Eligible and interested candidates may application online through official website. Please check official notification, eligibility criteria, education qualification, selection process, application process, application fees details, last date to application. job location, age relaxation, age limit and other details before application for SAIL Recruitment 2022.
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 333 Posts
Total Numbers of the Posts
- 333 Posts
Name of the Position
- Asst. Manager (Safety) (E-1) : 08 Posts
Non – Executive Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) (S-3) : 39 Posts
- Mining Foreman (S-3) : 24 Posts
- Surveyor (S-3) : 05 Posts
- Mining Mate (S-1) : 55 Posts
- Fire Operator (Trainee) : 25 Posts
- Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver(Trainee) : 36 Posts
- Attendant-cum- Technician (Trainee) (HMV): 30 Posts
- Mechanical : 15 Posts
- Metallurgy : 15 Posts
- Electrical : 40 Posts
- Civil : 05 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication : 05 Posts
- Fitter : 09 Posts
- Electrician : 10 Posts
- Machinist : 12 Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- 18 to 30 Years as on 30.09.2022
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Age Relaxation
- The most extreme age is relaxable by 5 years for posts held for SC/ST applicants and by 3 years for posts saved for OBC (Non-rich Layer) competitors.
- If there should be an occurrence of Persons with Disability classification, most extreme age is relaxable by 10 years for GENERAL, 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC (Non-rich Layer) up-and-comers.
- If there should be an occurrence of Ex-Servicemen, greatest age is relaxable according to Government orders. Recently Army Public School has Published Notification for the PGT, TGT and PRT Posts in their Official Website – Candidates can Application online from Here. (AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022)
- For Departmental up-and-comers (representatives of SAIL), the upper age limit will be 45 years regardless of the position/classification of the competitors.
SAIL India Recruitment 2022 Salary
Non Executive Posts
- Rs. 16,000 to 18,300/-
- Rs. 12,900 to 15,000/-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
Application Fees :
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022?
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in.
Last Date to Application online for SAIL Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for submitting online applications: 06/09/2022
- Closing date for submitting online applications: 30/09/2022