SCDRC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 21 Assistant Director Posts: State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (SCDRC) has issued notification for the recruitment of assistant director posts. Eligible and interested candidates may application offline through send their necessary documents and application form to the given address in the official notification PDF.
Check eligibility criteria, educational essential qualification details, age limit, age relaxation, salary, job location, total number of the posts, job position, application fees, apply process, selection process, last date to apply and other details before apply offline for State consumer disputes redressal commission recruitment 2022.
SCDRC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 21 Assistant Director Posts
- 21 Vacancy
Name of the Position
- Assistant Director
Eligibility criteria for SCDRC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates have experience from Officer in govt sector (class-2)
- Please check detailed notification for more details.
- Not more than 60 Years as on 03/09/2022.
Salary per month
- Total Remuneration = Fix Pay (@60% of Band pay plus grade pay) + pension.
- There is no application fees for application submission.
- Gota, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
How to Apply for SCDRC Recruitment 2022?
- Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application form and documents to the given address in the detailed notification.
Last Date to Send application and Documents
- Last Date : 03/09/2022