Spice Board India Recruitment 2022 Apply for 20 Posts | Spices board India has issued notification for the 20 posts of Executive & Trade Analyst. Eligible and interested Job seekers may application offline through send their application and necessary documents to the given address in the Advertisement. First of all check official notification, eligibility criteria, essential educational qualification, age relaxation and age limit, Selection process, last date to application send, Pay-scale, application fees details and other information before apply for Spices board of India Recruitment 2022.
Spice Board India Recruitment 2022 Apply for 20 Posts
Total Number of the Vacancy
- 20 Positions
Name of the Positions
- EXECUTIVE (MARKETING) : 08 Positions
- EXECUTIVE (DEVELOPMENT) : 11 Positions
- TRADE ANALYST : 01 Position
Eligibility criteria for Spices Board India Recruitment 2022
EXECUTIVE (MARKETING) :
- MBA(Marketing) or equivalent (Regular Course)
- B.Sc. (Agri./ Horti./ Forestry) (Regular Course)
- MSc. Botany (General / Specialization) (Regular Course)
- MA (Economics) from a Recognized University under
- UGC (Regular Course)
Spices Board India Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Not exceeding 40 years
- Not exceeding 40 years
- Not exceeding 40 years.
Spices Board India Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Rs. 30,000/ – to Rs 40,000/ – , each month in light of level of involvement and capabilities accomplished by the chose Executive. Recently GPSC has Publish Notification for 245 Posts – Apply online from Here (GPSC Recruitment 2022)
- Rs. 30,000/ – to Rs 40,000/ – , each month in light of level of involvement and capabilities accomplished by the chose Executive.
- Rs. 30,000/ – to Rs 40,000/ – , each month in light of level of involvement and capabilities accomplished by the chose Trade Analyst.
- Least 2 Years of Experience in Marketing of Agri items/Trade or Exports exercises/Implementation of framework plans and so forth. Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS) Recruitment 2022 Apply online from Here.
- Least Two years in the separate area of study or in Agri/horti related fields
- Least 2 Years of Experience in Market Research/Trade or Exports Promotion/Data Analysis/Digital Marketing/FMCG Experience.
- The chose applicant will execute an understanding in stamp paper worth Rs.200/ –
How to Apply for Spices Board India Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the authority site at www.indianspices.com
- Then, at that point, click “Notice > Opportunities”.
- Track down the connection “Commitment OF EXECUTIVES (MARKETING), EXECUTIVES (DEVELOPMENT) and TRADE ANALYST ON CONTRACT BASIS’
- Download the application structure and finish it up accurately.
- Ensure that it is shipped off the location gave before the last day of the cutoff time.
Mail Address: [email protected]
Postal Address: Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi
Last Date to Application offline
- Starting date of offline submission : 19/08/2022
- Closing of Offline application : 26/08/2022
|Spice Board India Recruitment 2022 Official Notification||Download Now|
|GkGujarat Homepage||Click Here|