SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 4300 Posts : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for the posts of Sub Inspector in Central Police Organization (CPO). According to the notification, SSC will recruit CPO 4300 vacancies. The notification for this recruitment was released by SSC calendar on 9 August 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 till 30.08.2022 through its official website @ssc.gov.in.
We will explain you all the important information about this notification of SSC in this post, by reading which you can understand every important information about this notification and apply easily.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 4300 Posts
- 4300 Vacancy
SSC CPO Sub Inspector 2022 Vacancy Details
- Sub Inspector (Executive) (SI) – 340
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) – 3960
Eligibility criteria for SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
- Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent. Recently BSNL has Published Notification for the Apprentice Posts in their Official Website – Candidates can Application online from Here. (BSNL Recruitment 2022)
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Ladies endlessly applicants having a place with Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) qualified for reservation are absolved from paying charge.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Recently AMC Has Published Notification for the 100 Apprentice Posts in their Official Website – Download Application Form and Application Offline (AMC Apprentice Recruitment 2022)
Mode of Selection
The selection process of Staff Selection Commission will consist of the following steps
- Tier-I CBT Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Tier-II CBT Written Exam
- document verification
- medical examination
Age related information
- Minimum age limit – 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The post conveys pay size of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/ – ) and is named Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/Female) in Delhi Police: The post conveys pay size of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/ – ) and is named Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police.
How to Apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2022?
- Follow the simple steps given below to apply for the recruitment of Sub Inspector in SSC CPO.
- First of all, check detailed notification for the check your eligibility.
- Click on the ONLINE APPLICATION LINK @www.ssc.gov.in given below.
- After that the notification of “SSC CPO Recruitment” will appear, open it.
- Read the notification carefully and fill all the requested information step by step.
- upload required documents
- Finally confirm your online application.
- And print the application form.
Important Dates – SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
- Dates for accommodation of online applications : 10.08.2022 to 30.08.2022
- Last date and time for age of disconnected Challan : 30.08.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for making on the web expense installment : 31.08.2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date for installment through Challan (during Working long periods of Bank) : 31.08.2022
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online installment of Correction Charges : 01.09.2022 (2300 hours)
- Timetable of Computer Based Examination : November, 2022