SSC GD Constable Notification 2022 PDF Out for 24369 Vacancies | Staff Choice Commission (SSC) has delivered the notice for the enrollment of 24369 posts of SSC GD Constable. Applicants can apply through the authority site of the commission, ssc.nic.in.
Applicants ought to remember that as per the delivered official notice, apply as it were. Just the application made according to rules will be legitimate. The application must be made in web-based mode through the authority site. Opening in BSF, CISF, SSB and ITBP will be filled through this enrollment cycle.
Every year lakhs of candidates appear for SSC GD exam and get selected in AR as General Duty Constable in various Central Police Organizations like BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF and Rifleman. This year SSC has released 24205 vacancies for SSC GD in forces and 164 vacancies in Narcotics Control Bureau, hence total number of 24,369 vacancies. SSC will select the candidates for SSC GD Constable 2022 through Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Medical Examination and Document Verification.
All the candidates who were waiting for the SSC GD 2022 Notification can now download the official PDF which is released on 27th October 2022. Check the following table to know the important details.
SSC GD Constable Notification 2022 PDF Out for 24369 Vacancies
- 24,369 posts
Name of the Posts
- BSF : 10497 Posts
- CRPF : 8911 Posts
- AR : 1697 Posts
- ITBP : 1613 Posts
- SSB : 1284 Posts
- SSF : 103 Posts
- CISF : 100 Posts
Eligibility criteria for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Essential Educational Qualification
- To be eligible for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 recruitment, candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th class from a recognized Board/University before applying for the post of GD constable.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 Age relaxation and Age Limit
Age Limit :
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and not more than 23 years as on the last date of filling the application form.
- Backward class candidates will also be given age relaxation as per government rules and regulations which is 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category applicants.
- A candidate has to pay SSC GD exam application fee of Rs.100. Women and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from paying the application fee online. Candidates can pay the fee either through net banking/credit card/debit card or through offline mode by generating challan.
- SSC GD 2022 is based on four stages: Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and lastly Medical Test. Candidates who qualify the exam will have to appear for document verification.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Exam Pattern and Syllabus for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 has also been released. The first online CBT exam will be conducted in SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022. All questions will be objective and objective type. In this exam, 20 questions from General Intelligence and Reasoning, 20 questions from General Knowledge and General Awareness, 20 questions from Mathematics, 20 questions from English and Hindi will be asked. Each question will be of two marks. Thus there will be a total of 80 questions in the exam which will be of 160 marks. There is a negative marking of 1/4th for the wrong answer. Total time will be 60 minutes for online CBT exam.
How to Apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022?
- The candidate has to first register on the official website of SSC. If the candidate is filling the SSC form for the first time and if he wants to fill the form for any SSC exam first then he will have to login with his old registration number and password.
- After login you have to click on apply on SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022.
- Now you have to fill the information asked in the form.
- And after seeing the preview of the form, submit the final.
- After submission, you have to pay the fee through online or offline mode.
- Starting Date of Application – 27 October 2022
- Last Date of Application – 30 November 2022
- CBT Exam – January 2023
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|GkGujarat Homepage||Click Here|