Staff Selection Commision has published Notification for the Various job post of 797 post. Detailed Advertisement And Notification Are Given Below.
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Selection Posts indicated in
Annexure-III of this Notice. Only those Applications which are successfully filled through
the Website of the Commission and found in order shall be accepted. Candidates should go
through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they
fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Resident Criteria/Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications
(EQs)/ Experience/ Category, etc. as indicated in this Notice. Candidature of candidates not
meeting the eligibility conditions will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process
without any notice. Candidature of Applicants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all
stages of the recruitment process.
All information relating to this recruitment right from the status of application upto the
nomination of the selected candidates to the User Department including call letters for the
Computer Based Examination to the provisionally eligible candidates will be available on
the website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in and the websites of the
Regional Office- North Western Region (NWR) Chandigarh i.e.
Candidates are advised to visit the website of the Regional Office, North
West Region, Chandigarh for the latest information in respect of various
categories of posts and the various stages of recruitment process.
Detail Job Post :
Total 797 Job post are classified under below table you can chek it through below.
Scheme Of Examinations :
There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of
Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum
Educational Qualification (EQs) of i) Matriculation level, ii) Higher
Secondary, and iii) Graduation & above levels. The details of subjects,
marks and number of
|A||General Intelligence||25||50||60 mINUTES|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
Center Allocation For The Examinations
1 Chandigarh/Mohali 1601
2 Jammu 1004
3 Srinagar 1007
4 Leh 1005
5 Kargil 1008
6 Delhi 220
Application Fees :
How To Apply Online :
- Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and
- also pay fee for each category of post. e.g. if a candidate wish to apply
- for Junior Assistant and Junior Statistical Assistant both, he/she has to
- pay fee for each category of post.
- Candidates should apply only once for one category of post.
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official
- website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed
- instructions, please refer to Annexure-IV and Annexure-V of this
- Last date for submission of online applications is 13-06-2022(23.00PM).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online
- applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last
- date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to
- login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website
- during the closing days.
- The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates
- not being able to submit their applications within the last date on
- account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the
- control of the Commission.
- After successful submission of online application, candidates must
- take a printout of the application form for submitting the same
- along with the requisite documents, duly self-attested, as and when
- called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based
- The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be
- verified by the Commission with reference to the original documents
- during the Document Verification. During verification of documents, if
- it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the
- application is wrong, his/ her candidature will be rejected forthwith. The
- candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in
- the application form.