Gujarat Police Grade Pay News Today | After CM Bhupendra Patel’s announcement, Home Minister Harsh Sanghvi gave the information about how much the salary of the policeman has been increased.
- The salary of Gujarat police personnel has been increased
- Home Minister Harsh Sanghvi gave the information
After CM Bhupendra Patel’s announcement for policemen of Gujarat, Home Minister Harsh Sanghvi said – CM has taken an important decision for all of you. Chief Minister kept a big mind CM has approved a file of more than 550 crores. The whole country is celebrating Azadi Amrit Mohotsav. Police have maintained the integrity of the country. The committee was formed on 28-10-2021. The salary of Gujarat police personnel has been increased. Recently Many Places Of Gujarat is facing Heavy rain. You can check All the live update of Weather in Gujarat today.
How much salary increased monthly?
The annual salary of Gujarat Police Constable will now be 4 lakh 16 thousand, earlier it was 3 lakh 63 thousand. The annual salary of Head Constable is Rs.4,96,394. Held: Whereas the pay of ASI has been increased to 5,84,094. Government of India is going to bring new scrap policy. Know what is new scrap policy from here..
The salary of Gujarat police personnel has been increased
- 96 thousand 150 in annual salary of fixed salary LRD-ASI increased
- Earlier the annual salary of LRD-ASI was 2,51,100
- Now after the increase the annual salary of LRD-ASI is 3,47,250
- Annual salary of police constable increased by Rs 52 thousand 740
- Earlier the salary of police constable was 3 lakh 63 thousand 660 per annum
- After the increase, the annual salary of the police constable is 4,16,400
- 58,740 increase in annual salary of Police Head Constable
- Earlier the annual salary of Police Head Constable was 4,36,654
- Now after the increase the salary of Police Head Constable is 4,95,394
- 64,740 in annual pay of ASI was increased
- Earlier the annual salary of ASI was Rs 5,19,354
- Now after the increase the annual salary of ASI is 5,84,094
What did CM Bhupendra Patel say?
CM Bhupendra Patel has taken the biggest decision on police grade pay, sanctioning a fund of Rs 550 crore. Then CM Bhupendra Patel accepted these meetings and the recommendations of the committee with the feeling of welfare of the policemen and their families and an annual budget of Rs. 550 crores fund approved. A committee was formed on an urgent basis after taking into consideration the various representations and demands of the employees of the police department. Accordingly, many meetings were organized and discussed under the chairmanship of myself and the Minister of State for Home Affairs.