Gujarat TET 1-2 Examination Official Notification And Syllabus PDF Download | Ahead of the elections, there is big news for candidates who want to become teachers in government schools. The State Examination Board has released the notification regarding the TET-II exam schedule. 2023 Tet-two exam will be conducted in the month of February or March. Registration for the exam will start from October 21 to December 5. Let us tell you that TET-2 exam is conducted for the recruitment of teachers in class 6 to 8.
Let us tell you that a few days ago, a big decision was taken by the state education department regarding the conduct of TET-1 and TET-2 exams. Education Minister Jitu Vaghani informed about this and said that the program of TET-1 and 2 examination has been announced. We all know that to become a teacher it is mandatory to pass the Tet-Tat exam.
It is to be noted that the State Examination Board will publish a notification in this regard soon. As a part of which the announcement of TET-2 has been released. Let us tell you that for the job of teacher in class 1 to 5 candidates have to pass TET-1 exam and to become a teacher in class 6 to 8 they have to pass TET-2 exam.
Candidates who fulfill the educational and training qualification and other conditions prescribed by the State Government and as amended from time to time for appointment as Primary Teacher Academic Assistant in Primary School can appear for this Educational Eligibility Test.
- Educational Qualification :- At least H.Sc. Pass
- Training Qualification :- Two years P.T.C. / D.EL.ED
- Exam fee for ST, SC, SEBC, PH category candidates is Rs. 250/- and while the examination fee for general category candidates is Rs. 350/- to be paid. And service charge has to be paid separately.
- Date of Release of Notification :- 17/10/2022
- Date of Publication of Notification regarding Examination in Current Letters :- 18/10/2022
- Period for Candidates to Fill Registration Form Online :- 21/10/2022 to 05/12/2022
- Fee Acceptance Period through Net Banking :- 21/10/2022 to 06/12/2022
- Late Fee Payment Period :- 07/12/2022 to 12/12/2022
- Probable Month of Examination :- February/March – 2023
Gujarat TET 1-2 Examination Official Notification
|Gujarat TET 1 Examination Notification||Download Now|
|Gujarat TET-2 Examination Notification||Download Now|
|ઓનલાઈન ફોર્મ ભરવાની લિન્ક||ક્લિક કરો|
Gujarat TET 1 Syllabus PDF Download
- Download – Gujarat TET 1 Syllabus PDF Download
Gujarat TET 2 Syllabus PDF Download
- Download – Gujarat TET 2 Syllabus PDF Download