Check Your EPF Balance Online | If you are also employed and your employee also has an account with Provident Fund Organization i.e. EPFO, then this news is very important for you. Almost all salaried people have an account with EPFO, where a portion of their salary is deposited every month. For employed people, provident fund money is their lifetime earnings. On the other hand, if you want to check your PF account balance, you need not worry, as EPFO has made several arrangements for the convenience of its subscribers, through which you can check your balance. To view the PF money you can easily check by visiting the EPFO site. Also you can easily check your balance through EPFO site and UMANG app. Apart from this you can check your PF balance through missed call or SMS. Let’s find out how…
Check your PF balance at home in these four ways
Check Your EPF Balance Online
PF Balance by Missed Call
You have to make a missed call on 011-22901406 from the number associated with your PF account.
Immediately after making a missed call, you will receive a message on your register number, giving information about the PF balance.
You can check PF account balance through SMS. For this your UAN number should be registered with EPFO
- First send EPFOHO UAN SMS to 7738299899 from registered mobile number.
- You have to select the option for balance information in the language in which it is available. For example, for English, you have to write the message EPFOHO UAN ENG.’
Check the amount in the application
- For this you have to download UMANG app first.
- After that register your phone number and login to the app.
- Go to the menu in the top left corner and go to ‘Service Directory’.
- Find the EPFO option here and click on it.
- After going to view passbook here, check balance through your UAN number and OTP.
You can check the PF balance on the website
- Log on to the EPFO website. Then click on e-passbook.
- After clicking on e-Passbook, you will be redirected to a new page. Here you have to fill your username (UAN number), password and captcha.
- After filling all the details, you will come to a new page and here you have to select the member ID.
- Here your EPF balance will be shown on the e-passbook.
|Click Here to Check PF Balance||Click Here|
|Click Here to Claim||Click Here|
1 thought on “Check Your EPF Balance Online”