Link PAN Card with Aadhar Card Online : Aadhaar card contains a unique 12-digit number assigned to every citizen of India by (Unique Identification Authority of India). It acts as an identification number. Which helps to retrieve cardholder details from government database. Like biometrics and contact information etc. Connect PAN Card with Aadhaar in Gujarati.
Any person, irrespective of age and gender, being a resident of India, can voluntarily register to get an Aadhaar number. The registration process is free. Once a person registers, his details are permanently stored in the database. An individual can’t have numerous Aadhaar numbers.
If you have PAN and are eligible to get Aadhaar or you already have Aadhaar number, you must inform the Income Tax Department. You can do this by linking PAN with Aadhaar. If you fail to do PAN-Aadhar linking, your PAN will become ‘inactive’. The entire information of Link PAN Card with Aadhaar in Gujarati has been tried here through this article.
Link PAN Card with Aadhaar – Procedure
Every person who has generated PAN card on 1st July 2017 and also generated Aadhaar card. For those people, the last date for linking Aadhaar with PAN card has been extended to 31st March 2023.
However, you now have to pay a fee to link your Aadhaar with PAN card. Fee Rs. If linking is done by 30th June 2022 Rs. 500 will be fined. After this date, you should pay an expense of Rs.1000.
Learn how to link Aadhaar with PAN card in this article below and get your documents linked as soon as possible.
Pan Aadhaar link step by step process
- STEP 1: To link PAN Aadhaar first you have to visit the website https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal.
- STEP 2: Then click on Link Aadhar in that page.
- STEP 3: Then a new page will open in which you have to enter your Aadhaar card number and PAN card number and click on Validate.
- STEP 4: After that if you need to pay the fee then you will be asked to pay the fee otherwise you can link PAN Aadhaar.
- STEP 5: After that you have to enter PAN card number, Aadhaar card number, name in Aadhaar and mobile number. And click on Link Aadhaar.
- STEP 6: After that the OTP will be sent to the mobile number link on the Aadhaar card.
- STEP 7: After entering the OTP you will see a message that says your Aadhaar PAN link process is complete now you can check the PAN Aadhaar link status.
Status Check online
Following are the steps to check PAN Aadhaar link status
- STEP 1: First you have to go to the website https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal.
- STEP 2: Then click on Link Aadhar Status in that page.
- STEP 3: Then a new page will open in which you have to enter your Aadhaar card number and PAN card number and click on View Link Aadhar Status.
- STEP 4: You will see a message whether PAN card is linked with Aadhaar card.
Link PAN Card with Aadhaar – How to pay the fee?
- STEP 1: First go to website https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp Protean (NSDL) Portal to submit PAN Aadhaar linking request.
- STEP 2: Click on Proceed under CHALLAN NO./ITNS 280 to submit PAN Aadhaar linking request
- STEP 3: Select the applicable tax If you are an individual then click on Income tax (Other than Companies). And click on other Receipts.
- STEP 4: Please ensure that the fee is paid in one currency under Minor Head 500 (Fees) and Major Head 0021 [Income Tax (Except Companies)].
- STEP 5: Select mode of payment from Net Banking or Debit Card
- STEP 6: Enter PAN, select assessment year and enter address.
- STEP 7: Enter the captcha code and click on the Proceed tab
- STEP 8: After that you have to select the checkbox and click on Submit to Bank button.
- STEP 9: Then you will be asked how to make the payment, you have to select it through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- STEP 10: After that you will see all the details and in it you have to write 500 in Other to pay pen penalty and write N11C in Penalty Payment Code. And click on Confirm button below.
Link PAN Card with Aadhaar – Helpline Number
- Income Tax Department Call Center Number 0124-2438000, 18001801961
- UTIITSL Portal Call Center No. 022-67931300, 91(33) 40802999,
- Mumbai Fax: (022) 67931399
- NSDL Call Center Number 020-27218080, (022) 2499 4200
- NSDL Toll Free Number 1800 222 990
- PAN Card Toll Free Number Income Tax Toll Free Number- 18001801961
- PAN CARD EMAIL ID NSDL- [email protected].co.in, [email protected]
- [email protected]
Link PAN Card with Aadhar Card Online
Official Portal : Click Here
You can also Link Mobile Number to Aadhar card online From Here.