Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2023: PDF Form & Online Application

Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2023: PDF Form & Online Application: Mahila Samriddhi Yojana is a government scheme. Loans are provided to women through Mahila Utkarsh Yojana and Mahila Swavalman Yojana. But this scheme is aimed at women entrepreneurs who come from backward or poor families. They have to give financial benefits. The plan was sent off as a component of the Public In reverse Classes Money and Improvement Partnership (NBCFDC) under the Service of Civil rights and Strengthening. Under this plan, the public authority gives miniature money to ladies business visionaries either straightforwardly or through Self improvement Gatherings (SHGs).


Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2023

This scheme will benefit women who come below poverty line. Eligibility requirements for such women to be a part of this scheme are mentioned below.

  • Minimum age under the scheme is 18 years.
  • Applicant’s maximum annual family income is Rs. Should not be more than three lakhs.
  • Applicants may be part of Self Help Groups (SHGs). Where at least 60% of the members should be from backward classes and remaining 40% should be from other weaker sections like physically challenged women, minorities, SC, ST etc.

Document Requirement of Mahila Samridhi Yojana

The objective of this scheme is to provide quick and easy credit option to deserving women. So, the documentation process under MSY is very common. Most of the documents required by lenders are basic KYC documents. The list of documents required for this scheme is given below.

  • Identity proof
  • address proof
  • SHG Membership ID
  • Caste certificate, if applicable
  • Bank account details
  • Income certificate from competent authority
  • aadhar card
  • Recent passport size photographs
Also Read :  chaff cutter subsidy in Gujarat 2023

Lending Institutions

The scheme disburses microfinance through lending institutions to enable women entrepreneurs to start their own business ventures. The institutions lending through this scheme are mentioned below.

  • State Channelizing Agencies (SCAs)
  • Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
  • Nationalized banks

Also Read >> LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan – Review, Key Features & Benefits

Features and Benefits of Mahila Samriddhi Yojana

Since its inception, the scheme has helped many women with microfinance for their business ventures.
Various features and benefits of this scheme that make it a very attractive option for women entrepreneurs are mentioned below.

Loan amount

Loans under this scheme are disbursed through Self Help Groups (SHGs) or directly to the beneficiaries. The amount of loan disbursed under the scheme per SHG is a maximum of Rs. 15,00,000 and per beneficiary a maximum of Rs. 1,00,000 is. Also, the underlying condition for SHGs is that the number of members is limited to 20 per group. The maximum loan by the lender is limited to a maximum of 95% of the project cost.


The loan repayment tenure under this scheme is up to a maximum of 48 months or 4 years. This period includes a moratorium period of maximum 6 months.

Some benefits of the scheme

It gives women entrepreneurs an opportunity to become self-reliant.
Enables upliftment of socially and economically backward families.
Ensures creation of employment opportunities among women in special categories as well.
Minimal documentation and easy application process make it highly accessible.

Application Process for Loan under Mahila Samriddhi Yojana

The application process for availing loan under the scheme is detailed on the NBCFDC website. The application form can be obtained from the channel partners and has to be submitted at the district office of the channel partner where the applicant resides.

Also Read :  Engineers Day 2022: ક્યારે અને કોની યાદમાં ઉજવાય છે એન્જિનિયર દિવસ , જાણો સંપૂર્ણ ઇતિહાસ

The application form has to be duly filled with all relevant details as well as details of occupation and training requirements if required. To complete the application process the applicant has to submit all the required documents along with the application form.

Application can also be submitted online by registering on NBCFDC website. The application will then be forwarded to the respective Channel Partner of the State/District in which the applicant resides. The channel partner will then contact the applicant for further details regarding the application process.

Important Links

1 thought on “Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2023: PDF Form & Online Application”

Leave a Comment